Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 2Q report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) price target of $43.00 (from $38.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. VEEV reported Revenues and EPS of $131.3mm and $0.15, ahead of $126.3mm/$0.13 estimates.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Veeva reported another impressive quarter with revenue and EPS upside along with billings outperformance driven by across the platform sales strength. We remain most impressed with the sales traction in the company's Vault platform, which we believe the recent results highlight as an end market opportunity that continues to outpace Street expectations. We believe the faster the expected Vault adoption rates speak highly about its functionality, which should bode well as VEEV moves into adjacent verticals. We remain buyers of the stock and increase our PT to $43, as we believe Vault momentum could be sustainable over the near term with new market entries and combined with Y/Y operating margin expansion likely in FY18 for the first time in three years."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $37.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!