Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 2Q report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) price target of $43.00 (from $38.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. VEEV reported Revenues and EPS of $131.3mm and $0.15, ahead of $126.3mm/$0.13 estimates.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Veeva reported another impressive quarter with revenue and EPS upside along with billings outperformance driven by across the platform sales strength. We remain most impressed with the sales traction in the company's Vault platform, which we believe the recent results highlight as an end market opportunity that continues to outpace Street expectations. We believe the faster the expected Vault adoption rates speak highly about its functionality, which should bode well as VEEV moves into adjacent verticals. We remain buyers of the stock and increase our PT to $43, as we believe Vault momentum could be sustainable over the near term with new market entries and combined with Y/Y operating margin expansion likely in FY18 for the first time in three years."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $37.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!