Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Upland Software (UPLD) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD), and raised the price target to $11.00 (from $9.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues for were $19.2 million, ahead of the Street's estimate of $18.3 million. Needham raised the 2016 revenue estimate to $74.6 million (from $73.2 million) and raised adjusted EPS estimate to $0.31 to reflect the quarter's strong results and the continued progress in the push toward profitability.
Analyst Spencer Bogart commented, "Upland delivered strong Q3 results highlighted by 1) beats on the top and bottom with revenue $900K above and adjusted EBITDA $500K above Street estimates, 2) more success in the ongoing push toward profitability with adjusted EBITDA margins up more than 3.5 percentage points q/q and more than 12 percentage points y/y, and 3) strong customer acquisition with 90 new customers in the quarter including 9 major accounts. We're particularly impressed by management's ability to simultaneously execute and integrate acquisitions while rapidly expanding margins."
Shares of Upland Software closed at $8.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!