Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Upland Software (UPLD) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD), and raised the price target to $11.00 (from $9.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues for were $19.2 million, ahead of the Street's estimate of $18.3 million. Needham raised the 2016 revenue estimate to $74.6 million (from $73.2 million) and raised adjusted EPS estimate to $0.31 to reflect the quarter's strong results and the continued progress in the push toward profitability.
Analyst Spencer Bogart commented, "Upland delivered strong Q3 results highlighted by 1) beats on the top and bottom with revenue $900K above and adjusted EBITDA $500K above Street estimates, 2) more success in the ongoing push toward profitability with adjusted EBITDA margins up more than 3.5 percentage points q/q and more than 12 percentage points y/y, and 3) strong customer acquisition with 90 new customers in the quarter including 9 major accounts. We're particularly impressed by management's ability to simultaneously execute and integrate acquisitions while rapidly expanding margins."
Shares of Upland Software closed at $8.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!