Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Synopsys (SNPS) to $60 Following 3Q
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $54.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SNPS reported revenue of $615.2MM and NG EPS of $0.76, exceeding the consensus of $603.1MM and $0.75, respectively.
Analyst Richard Valera commented, "SNPS again delivered upside top and bottom line results in F3Q16 and increased its F2016 guidance, citing notable strength in hardware and, to a lesser degree, IP. We believe SNPS is gaining share in its hardware business following considerable investment in the software front-ends for these products, while also apparently holding its own on renewals with its consolidated semi customers. As such, we see SNPS well positioned to continue to perform solidly despite the tough macro backdrop. We reiterate our Buy and raise our PT to $60 (was $54), or ~17x ex -cash F17 NG EPS."
Shares of Synopsys closed at $55.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!