Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Synopsys (SNPS) to $60 Following 3Q
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $54.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SNPS reported revenue of $615.2MM and NG EPS of $0.76, exceeding the consensus of $603.1MM and $0.75, respectively.
Analyst Richard Valera commented, "SNPS again delivered upside top and bottom line results in F3Q16 and increased its F2016 guidance, citing notable strength in hardware and, to a lesser degree, IP. We believe SNPS is gaining share in its hardware business following considerable investment in the software front-ends for these products, while also apparently holding its own on renewals with its consolidated semi customers. As such, we see SNPS well positioned to continue to perform solidly despite the tough macro backdrop. We reiterate our Buy and raise our PT to $60 (was $54), or ~17x ex -cash F17 NG EPS."
Shares of Synopsys closed at $55.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!