Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Synopsys (SNPS) to $60 Following 3Q
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $54.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SNPS reported revenue of $615.2MM and NG EPS of $0.76, exceeding the consensus of $603.1MM and $0.75, respectively.
Analyst Richard Valera commented, "SNPS again delivered upside top and bottom line results in F3Q16 and increased its F2016 guidance, citing notable strength in hardware and, to a lesser degree, IP. We believe SNPS is gaining share in its hardware business following considerable investment in the software front-ends for these products, while also apparently holding its own on renewals with its consolidated semi customers. As such, we see SNPS well positioned to continue to perform solidly despite the tough macro backdrop. We reiterate our Buy and raise our PT to $60 (was $54), or ~17x ex -cash F17 NG EPS."
Shares of Synopsys closed at $55.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!