Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Sanmina (SANM) 4Q EPS Beat
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Sanmina-SCI Corp. (NASDAQ: SANM), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $32.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. SANM reported revenue of $1.67B, within the guidance range of $1.625-1.675B, but missed consensus of $1.71B. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.72 was above the midpoint of the prior $0.64-0.68 range and the Street's $0.67. September guidance calls for $1.675-1.725B and non-GAAP EPS of $0.65-0.70, compared to consensus of $1.66B/$0.66.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "As evidenced by a healthy F4Q beat and solid guidance, SANM continues to demonstrate its strategy, win momentum, and overall execution is working. Similar to prior quarters, momentum in non-traditional mix as well as Optical continue to drive positive results while further momentum is expected in the medium term. We also remain positive on further leverage opportunities on the company's opex base, which should drive margin expansion when combined with improving mix. Despite some investors attempting to call a "top", we see nothing but further strengthening in shares in the medium/long-term and view current valuation (~10x our F17) as attractive. Reiterate Buy."
Shares of Sanmina-SCI Corp. closed at $28.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Investor Day Offers Little New - Jefferies
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Raised to $75 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!