Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Rogers (ROG) to $75 Following Solid 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Rogers Corp (NYSE: ROG), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. ROG reported revenues of $165M and EPS of $0.95, above prior guidance for $150-160M and adjusted EPS of $0.69-0.79. Previous consensus was $154M & $0.73.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "Coming out of ROG's 3Q beat through a particularly strong performance in EMS (as well as PES), we believe management is executing well and that ROG should be looking at healthy momentum as it soon enters 2017. With positive fundamentals remaining in EMS and PES, an improving environment in ACS to bring back growth, and cost/optimization actions effectively underway, we expect this to translate to earnings growth that should at least near if not exceed double-digits next year. Consequently, we raise our model estimates in addition to our target (now $75, up from $70) and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Rogers Corp closed at $64.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!