Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Rogers (ROG) to $75 Following Solid 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Rogers Corp (NYSE: ROG), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. ROG reported revenues of $165M and EPS of $0.95, above prior guidance for $150-160M and adjusted EPS of $0.69-0.79. Previous consensus was $154M & $0.73.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "Coming out of ROG's 3Q beat through a particularly strong performance in EMS (as well as PES), we believe management is executing well and that ROG should be looking at healthy momentum as it soon enters 2017. With positive fundamentals remaining in EMS and PES, an improving environment in ACS to bring back growth, and cost/optimization actions effectively underway, we expect this to translate to earnings growth that should at least near if not exceed double-digits next year. Consequently, we raise our model estimates in addition to our target (now $75, up from $70) and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Rogers Corp closed at $64.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!