Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Rogers (ROG) to $75 Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Rogers Corp (NYSE: ROG), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. ROG reported revenues of $165M and EPS of $0.95, above prior guidance for $150-160M and adjusted EPS of $0.69-0.79. Previous consensus was $154M & $0.73.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "Coming out of ROG's 3Q beat through a particularly strong performance in EMS (as well as PES), we believe management is executing well and that ROG should be looking at healthy momentum as it soon enters 2017. With positive fundamentals remaining in EMS and PES, an improving environment in ACS to bring back growth, and cost/optimization actions effectively underway, we expect this to translate to earnings growth that should at least near if not exceed double-digits next year. Consequently, we raise our model estimates in addition to our target (now $75, up from $70) and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Rogers Corp closed at $64.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!