Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Pros Holdings (PRO) Following Analyst Day
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on PROS Holdings (NYSE: PRO), and raised the price target to $28.00 (from $25.00), following the company's analyst day. Management guided FY17 revenues to grow 6%-8% Y/Y, above street consensus at 5.9%. Management recalibrated their 2020 $500mm revenue and $100mm FCF target to 2022 which implies a revenue growth CAGR of roughly 30% from 2018 - 2022.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "We attended Pros Analyst Day yesterday and came away more positive that lessons learned from its execution issues early in the Cloud transition are paying off with more consistent execution. We like the go-to-market changes to target its $30B TAM with more purpose-built vertical templates and vertically focused sales teams that can shorten the time to value which we believe has been the company's Achilles heel historically. Management reiterated near-term financial goals as expected but pushed out its $500mm revenue time frame 18 months which we believe partially reflects a lower services revenue mix versus changing end market demand. Lastly, management detailed it target SaaS metrics including CAC and LTV which, if achieved, could put the company in best-of-class for its LTV:CAC metric."
Shares of PROS Holdings closed at $24.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!