Needham & Company Raises Price Target on NeoPhotonics (NPTN) Following 2Q Results
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Strong Buy rating on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN), and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. By CY4Q end, Neo should be producing roughly 75,000 iTLAs per quarter up from 28,000 in CY1Q. Needham increased revenue estimates for CY16 to $421 million.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Neo's CY2Q was a surprise. The reported numbers were just in-line as PONS fell off sharply and Neo moves to end-of-life this lowmargin legacy product line. Conversely, the 100G line was strong - sold-out, and ramping sharply. We are trimming $20 million of PONs Revenues from the model and increasing our overall Revenue forecast on strong 100G and ramping capacity. We view this as good news and a significant improvement in business quality. We are increasing our estimates, raising our Target Price and Reiterating our Strong Buy Rating."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $13.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!