Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Following Investor Meeting
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR), and raised the price target to $87.00 (from $76.00), after hosting an investor day with management. CFO, Mr. Blegen highlighted two opportunities, game console and server power management solutions, that represent the two largest revenue drivers over the next two years.
Analyst Quinn Bolton commented, "We hosted the CFO on Monolithic Power, Mr. Bernie Blegen, for a day of investor meetings in New York earlier this week. While MPWR has a multitude of revenue growth drivers over the next several years, Mr. Blegen highlighted two opportunities, game console and server power management solutions, that represent the two largest revenue drivers over the next two years. We believe power management for a next generation game console could account for 1/3 to 1/2 of revenue growth in 2017 and increased power management share on Purley servers could account for half or more of revenue growth in CY18. With solid visibility into these growth drivers, we are introducing our 2018 estimates and raising our PT to $87, or 25X CY18 NG EPS plus net cash per share, from $76. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Monolithic Power Systems closed at $76.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!