Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $60.00 Following 2Q Report
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $46.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ITRI reported $513M in revenues and non-GAAP EPS of $0.65, compared with the Street's estimates of $479M and $0.43. The company also announced a new program to be completed by '18 and yielding $40M in benefits.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "After a long hiatus while management worked to resolve accounting issues, ITRI is now becoming current in its filings and has delivered a particularly strong 2Q. Fundamentally, we continue to expect ITRI to benefit on a multiyear basis from healthy project awards (in-hand) and cyclical tailwinds while EBITDA & EPS are further fueled by a leaner model (and getting leaner). Thus, we reiterate our Buy and see particularly strong profit growth opportunities in '17 and beyond."
Shares of Itron closed at $50.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!