Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $60.00 Following 2Q Report
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $46.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ITRI reported $513M in revenues and non-GAAP EPS of $0.65, compared with the Street's estimates of $479M and $0.43. The company also announced a new program to be completed by '18 and yielding $40M in benefits.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "After a long hiatus while management worked to resolve accounting issues, ITRI is now becoming current in its filings and has delivered a particularly strong 2Q. Fundamentally, we continue to expect ITRI to benefit on a multiyear basis from healthy project awards (in-hand) and cyclical tailwinds while EBITDA & EPS are further fueled by a leaner model (and getting leaner). Thus, we reiterate our Buy and see particularly strong profit growth opportunities in '17 and beyond."
Shares of Itron closed at $50.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!