Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $60.00 Following 2Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $46.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ITRI reported $513M in revenues and non-GAAP EPS of $0.65, compared with the Street's estimates of $479M and $0.43. The company also announced a new program to be completed by '18 and yielding $40M in benefits.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "After a long hiatus while management worked to resolve accounting issues, ITRI is now becoming current in its filings and has delivered a particularly strong 2Q. Fundamentally, we continue to expect ITRI to benefit on a multiyear basis from healthy project awards (in-hand) and cyclical tailwinds while EBITDA & EPS are further fueled by a leaner model (and getting leaner). Thus, we reiterate our Buy and see particularly strong profit growth opportunities in '17 and beyond."
Shares of Itron closed at $50.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!