Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Inogen (INGN) to $64 Following 2Q Beat
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Inogen, Inc (NASDAQ: INGN), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $58.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. INGN reported revenue of $54.6M vs. consensus of $52.4M, adjusted EBITDA was $13.6M vs. consensus of $11.4M, and adjusted EPS was $0.25 vs. consensus of $0.20.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "INGN beat consensus revenue, EBITDA, and EPS in 2Q16 and management raised its 2016 guidance. Digging deeper, there were two big surprises in the quarter. The big negative surprise was that rental sales declined by 23% due to reimbursement cuts vs. a 5% decline in 1Q16 and the 5% decline that we had modeled. The big positive surprise was that B2B growth remained very strong and INGN is seeing HMEs increasingly adopt POCs. We think the positive outweighs the negative since the HME trend could continue for years while the rental decline should stabilize next year. We view any weakness in INGN shares as a buying opportunity ahead of a major G4- driven product cycle and we reiterate our Strong Buy rating."
Shares of Inogen, Inc closed at $53.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
- Macquarie Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!