Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Inogen (INGN) to $64 Following 2Q Beat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Inogen, Inc (NASDAQ: INGN), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $58.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. INGN reported revenue of $54.6M vs. consensus of $52.4M, adjusted EBITDA was $13.6M vs. consensus of $11.4M, and adjusted EPS was $0.25 vs. consensus of $0.20.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "INGN beat consensus revenue, EBITDA, and EPS in 2Q16 and management raised its 2016 guidance. Digging deeper, there were two big surprises in the quarter. The big negative surprise was that rental sales declined by 23% due to reimbursement cuts vs. a 5% decline in 1Q16 and the 5% decline that we had modeled. The big positive surprise was that B2B growth remained very strong and INGN is seeing HMEs increasingly adopt POCs. We think the positive outweighs the negative since the HME trend could continue for years while the rental decline should stabilize next year. We view any weakness in INGN shares as a buying opportunity ahead of a major G4- driven product cycle and we reiterate our Strong Buy rating."
Shares of Inogen, Inc closed at $53.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!