Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Five9 (FIVN) Following Strong 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Five9, Inc (NASDAQ: FIVN), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. FIVN reported revenue of $41.0mm, ahead of $39.1mm estimates. EPS was ($0.00), ahead of ($0.05) estimate. The company raised its FY16 revenue guidance by $2.9mm, or more than the $1.9mm 3Q outperformance, while raising EPS guidance by $0.04 which was in line with the 3Q beat.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Five9 reported a solid 3Q with revenue and EPS upside while reporting accelerating sales metrics. Greater partner contributions drive continued momentum in the company's enterprise customer segment with LTM enterprise revenue growth accelerating above 40% for the second consecutive quarter to 43%. Although the company reported operating profit for the second consecutive quarter, we expect the company to keep its foot on the investment accelerator to capture share in a market experiencing dislocation from recent M&A consolidation activity. We raise our PT to $18 which reflects comparable valuations of other 25% plus annual growth SaaS companies near profitability."
Shares of Five9, Inc closed at $14.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!