Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) Following NDR
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $32.00), following an NDR with management. FNSR expects improving GMs as volume growth and relatively stable pricing are leveraged by improving mix.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Our NDR with CEO Jerry Rawls offers a lot of insight into conditions, the status of the "Super Cycle" and the potential for upside to Finisar numbers. Of particular interest: 1) Rawls thinks the China market is ready to start deploying ROADMs, 2) the ROADM line card line is not in the forecast and is ready to ramp, 3) Rawls thinks Finisar can grow 20-30% in CY17 and CY18, and 4) FNSR thinks China growth will accelerate in CY17 and accelerate again in CY18. Finisar expects accelerating Revenue growth expanding GMs and OPEX leverage. We increase our PT to $36 (from $32) and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Finisar closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!