Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) Following NDR
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $32.00), following an NDR with management. FNSR expects improving GMs as volume growth and relatively stable pricing are leveraged by improving mix.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Our NDR with CEO Jerry Rawls offers a lot of insight into conditions, the status of the "Super Cycle" and the potential for upside to Finisar numbers. Of particular interest: 1) Rawls thinks the China market is ready to start deploying ROADMs, 2) the ROADM line card line is not in the forecast and is ready to ramp, 3) Rawls thinks Finisar can grow 20-30% in CY17 and CY18, and 4) FNSR thinks China growth will accelerate in CY17 and accelerate again in CY18. Finisar expects accelerating Revenue growth expanding GMs and OPEX leverage. We increase our PT to $36 (from $32) and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Finisar closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to $66; Reiterates Buy
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!