Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) Following NDR
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $32.00), following an NDR with management. FNSR expects improving GMs as volume growth and relatively stable pricing are leveraged by improving mix.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Our NDR with CEO Jerry Rawls offers a lot of insight into conditions, the status of the "Super Cycle" and the potential for upside to Finisar numbers. Of particular interest: 1) Rawls thinks the China market is ready to start deploying ROADMs, 2) the ROADM line card line is not in the forecast and is ready to ramp, 3) Rawls thinks Finisar can grow 20-30% in CY17 and CY18, and 4) FNSR thinks China growth will accelerate in CY17 and accelerate again in CY18. Finisar expects accelerating Revenue growth expanding GMs and OPEX leverage. We increase our PT to $36 (from $32) and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Finisar closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
- Nomura Maintains Buy on Nike (NKE) Despite Disappointing Future Orders; PT to $60
- Rosenblatt Raises Price Target on Netgear, Inc. (NTGR) Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!