Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) Ahead of 1Q Report
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR), and raised the price target to $28.00 (from $24.00), ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. Needham is expecting positive results in the release. Strong growth in Metro Access, Wireless Backhaul, and Metro Core is driving strong Telecom results at FNSR. The continuing delay in the ROADM line card at FNSR is disappointing but expected.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Expect a beat and raise: Driven by sStrong 100G, better than expected 10G/40G, and stronger Telecom. We see upside to our revenue estimates and better than expected margins. We expect FNSR to be uniformly upbeat on the call and we expect the stock to go up. We are buyers into the print. We have several times during the quarter made increasingly upbeat comments and we continue to warm to these shares. We are increasing our Target Price to $28 from $24 and will revisit our estimates on the print. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Finisar closed at $22.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!