Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) Ahead of 1Q Report
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR), and raised the price target to $28.00 (from $24.00), ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. Needham is expecting positive results in the release. Strong growth in Metro Access, Wireless Backhaul, and Metro Core is driving strong Telecom results at FNSR. The continuing delay in the ROADM line card at FNSR is disappointing but expected.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Expect a beat and raise: Driven by sStrong 100G, better than expected 10G/40G, and stronger Telecom. We see upside to our revenue estimates and better than expected margins. We expect FNSR to be uniformly upbeat on the call and we expect the stock to go up. We are buyers into the print. We have several times during the quarter made increasingly upbeat comments and we continue to warm to these shares. We are increasing our Target Price to $28 from $24 and will revisit our estimates on the print. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Finisar closed at $22.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!