Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) Ahead of 1Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR), and raised the price target to $28.00 (from $24.00), ahead of the company's 1Q earnings report. Needham is expecting positive results in the release. Strong growth in Metro Access, Wireless Backhaul, and Metro Core is driving strong Telecom results at FNSR. The continuing delay in the ROADM line card at FNSR is disappointing but expected.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Expect a beat and raise: Driven by sStrong 100G, better than expected 10G/40G, and stronger Telecom. We see upside to our revenue estimates and better than expected margins. We expect FNSR to be uniformly upbeat on the call and we expect the stock to go up. We are buyers into the print. We have several times during the quarter made increasingly upbeat comments and we continue to warm to these shares. We are increasing our Target Price to $28 from $24 and will revisit our estimates on the print. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Finisar closed at $22.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!