Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Fabrinet (FN) Following 4Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Fabrinet (NYSE: FN), and raised the price target to $54.00 (from $48.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Overall revenues came in at $276MM, up 37%. Guidance calls for $306-310MM, with $22MM from extra week as the September quarter has 14 weeks.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Even as investors ramped up expectations into the print, FN's actual results and, even more important, the sharp raise to guidance was substantially better than expected. We are increasing our CY17 revenue estimates by 15% and our EPS by 23% to $3.00. Accordingly, we are sharply increasing our Target Price to $54 from $48. Importantly, we think there is still substantial upside to our increased estimates and we expect further beat and raise quarters with visibility well out into CY1H17. We reiterate our Buy rating and would ride FN for the "super cycle." We also think the news flow reads through to NPTN, OCLR, and LITE."
Shares of Fabrinet closed at $42.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!