Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Exa (EXA) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Exa Corporation (NASDAQ: EXA), and raised the price target to $16.50 (from $15.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenues came in at $17.1M, slightly below the Street's $17.3M estimate and at the low end of guidance. Non-GAAP loss totaled $0.02, better than Street expectations of a $0.06 loss.
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "FQ2 revenues increased 11% y/o/y (8% on a constant currency basis), slightly below consensus, while adjusted EBITDA more than doubled y/o/y, above the upper end of guidance. Continued solid low teens growth in license revenue offset a weaker showing in project revenue, which fell 7% y/o/y. The strength in license revenue reflected ongoing healthy demand in the passenger vehicle market, particularly in North America and Japan. Guidance for FQ3 revenue was in line with expectations, while adjusted EBITDA guidance was slightly below consensus. Mgmt reaffirmed its F17 revenue outlook, which assumes 12-16% growth, and bumped up its guidance for adjusted EBITDA margins to 7-8% from 6-8%. EXA continues to demonstrate solid license revenue growth with improving profitability. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Exa Corporation closed at $15.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!