Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $53 After Hosting Investor Meeting
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on CONMED (NASDAQ: CNMD), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $49.00), after hosting management for an investor meeting. Needham believes that revenue growth should improve in 2017, entering the year solidly in the low single digits and exiting the year as high as the mid-single digits. Management noted that overall international growth was 3.7% CC in 3Q16 and that its international export business had positive growth for the first time since 2013.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "We hosted investor meetings with CNMD’s CEO and CFO this week. CNMD’s turnaround is taking longer than we expected but as we’ve noted in the past, we view the turnaround as a question of “when” and not “if”. We come away from the meetings more confident that 2017 may (finally) be the year that we see a true inflection point in CNMD’s revenue growth. CNMD’s revenue growth has, in fact, already improved some during Curt Hartman’s tenure and we are particularly encouraged by the performance of the domestic General Surgery and International businesses. Domestic Orthopedics remains the laggard but management’s plans to address product shortcomings are well underway. The improving revenue growth should enable operating leverage and strong EPS growth. CNMD offers a rare small-cap med tech value story and we reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of CONMED closed at $44.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!