Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $53 After Hosting Investor Meeting
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on CONMED (NASDAQ: CNMD), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $49.00), after hosting management for an investor meeting. Needham believes that revenue growth should improve in 2017, entering the year solidly in the low single digits and exiting the year as high as the mid-single digits. Management noted that overall international growth was 3.7% CC in 3Q16 and that its international export business had positive growth for the first time since 2013.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "We hosted investor meetings with CNMD’s CEO and CFO this week. CNMD’s turnaround is taking longer than we expected but as we’ve noted in the past, we view the turnaround as a question of “when” and not “if”. We come away from the meetings more confident that 2017 may (finally) be the year that we see a true inflection point in CNMD’s revenue growth. CNMD’s revenue growth has, in fact, already improved some during Curt Hartman’s tenure and we are particularly encouraged by the performance of the domestic General Surgery and International businesses. Domestic Orthopedics remains the laggard but management’s plans to address product shortcomings are well underway. The improving revenue growth should enable operating leverage and strong EPS growth. CNMD offers a rare small-cap med tech value story and we reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of CONMED closed at $44.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!