Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Reaches for Growth
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Radcom (NASDAQ: RDCM), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $23.00), as the company reaches for growth opportunity. Radcom noted on the last conference call it had engaged with 9 Service Providers in evaluations. Four of these are moving at a rapid pace. Needham is also interested in the announced AWS and AT&T partnership, as AT&T is aggressively using RDCM for vProbes in monitoring.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "We believe RDCM is confronted with an exceptional growth opportunity. We think the company is determined to seize it. With major contract wins likely at numerous Tier 1 Service Providers, we think Radcom is deciding to invest aggressively in front of growth. Accordingly, we are raising our Revenue targets but also sharply increasing our estimates for OPEX and R&D to support this growth. We are highly bullish and we raise our Price Target to $27 from $23 to reflect the strong positive news flow."
Shares of Radcom closed at $20.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!