Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Reaches for Growth
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Radcom (NASDAQ: RDCM), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $23.00), as the company reaches for growth opportunity. Radcom noted on the last conference call it had engaged with 9 Service Providers in evaluations. Four of these are moving at a rapid pace. Needham is also interested in the announced AWS and AT&T partnership, as AT&T is aggressively using RDCM for vProbes in monitoring.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "We believe RDCM is confronted with an exceptional growth opportunity. We think the company is determined to seize it. With major contract wins likely at numerous Tier 1 Service Providers, we think Radcom is deciding to invest aggressively in front of growth. Accordingly, we are raising our Revenue targets but also sharply increasing our estimates for OPEX and R&D to support this growth. We are highly bullish and we raise our Price Target to $27 from $23 to reflect the strong positive news flow."
Shares of Radcom closed at $20.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!