Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Reaches for Growth
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Radcom (NASDAQ: RDCM), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $23.00), as the company reaches for growth opportunity. Radcom noted on the last conference call it had engaged with 9 Service Providers in evaluations. Four of these are moving at a rapid pace. Needham is also interested in the announced AWS and AT&T partnership, as AT&T is aggressively using RDCM for vProbes in monitoring.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "We believe RDCM is confronted with an exceptional growth opportunity. We think the company is determined to seize it. With major contract wins likely at numerous Tier 1 Service Providers, we think Radcom is deciding to invest aggressively in front of growth. Accordingly, we are raising our Revenue targets but also sharply increasing our estimates for OPEX and R&D to support this growth. We are highly bullish and we raise our Price Target to $27 from $23 to reflect the strong positive news flow."
Shares of Radcom closed at $20.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!