Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Impinj (PI) Reports Solid 2Q Report
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI), and raised the price target to $28.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. PA reported revenues of $26.0M, above the consensus estimate of $25.3M. Non-GAAP EPS totaled $0.06, solidly above consensus' $0.02 estimate.
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "PI after the market close yesterday reported its first quarter as a public company, beating Street estimates on both the top and bottom line. Revenues increased 36% y/o//y, compared with Street expectations of 32% y/ o/y growth. Adjusted EBITDA and non-GAAP EPS came in well above expectations. Mgmt provided guidance for Q3 that was above Street expectations, with revenues expected to be up 32-40%. We expect PI to maintain a revenue CAGR of 25-30% over the next several years with improving profitability as deployment of this increasingly important technology expands in its core markets. The company’s long-term model calls for product revenue growth of approximately 25% and adjusted EBITDA margins of 12-16%. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $22.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!