Needham & Company Not Throwing In the Towel on Qorvo (QRVO)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst N. Quinn Bolton lowered estimates and his price target on Qorvo Inc (NASDAQ: QRVO) to $62.00 (from $63.00) but said they aren't throwing in the towel and maintained a Buy rating.
Bolton commented, "QRVO reported better than expected F2Q17 topline results that were overshadowed by yield issues that negatively affected gross margin and the bottom line. Guidance for next quarter also fell short of consensus expectations on China weakness and margin pressures. Management laid out a detailed plan to get NG GM back above 50% exiting FY18, which includes a 100-200 bps improvement in F3Q17 (Dec). Despite the near-term yield and execution issues, we are encouraged by the company's revenue performance and growth prospects and believe management will ultimately be able to fix the margin issues over the next several quarters as new marquee smartphone platforms ramp. We have lowered our near-term EPS estimates and reduced our PT to $62 from $63. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Qorvo Inc closed at $56.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!