Needham & Company Not Throwing In the Towel on Qorvo (QRVO)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst N. Quinn Bolton lowered estimates and his price target on Qorvo Inc (NASDAQ: QRVO) to $62.00 (from $63.00) but said they aren't throwing in the towel and maintained a Buy rating.
Bolton commented, "QRVO reported better than expected F2Q17 topline results that were overshadowed by yield issues that negatively affected gross margin and the bottom line. Guidance for next quarter also fell short of consensus expectations on China weakness and margin pressures. Management laid out a detailed plan to get NG GM back above 50% exiting FY18, which includes a 100-200 bps improvement in F3Q17 (Dec). Despite the near-term yield and execution issues, we are encouraged by the company's revenue performance and growth prospects and believe management will ultimately be able to fix the margin issues over the next several quarters as new marquee smartphone platforms ramp. We have lowered our near-term EPS estimates and reduced our PT to $62 from $63. Maintain Buy."
Shares of Qorvo Inc closed at $56.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!