Needham & Company Maintains Bullish View on CIENA (CIEN) After Upbeat Analyst Day
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $31 price target on CIENA (NASDAQ: CIEN) following yesterday's upbeat and confident analyst day.
Henderson commented, "Ciena offered an upbeat assessment of its prospects and industry dynamics. Growth appears to be accelerating across most of its key business segments. CY14 should see accelerating demand and CY15 and CY16 look to be the period when the overall Ciena strategy hits the sweet spot in adoption. The market appears to be coming together, with each segment starting to feed into the adjacent areas."
Shares of CIENA closed at $22.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Outperform
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Datawatch Corp (DWCH) to In-Line
- Needham & Company Maintains Bullish Stance on Marvell (MRVL) Despite Mixed Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!