Needham & Company Maintains Bullish View on CIENA (CIEN) After Upbeat Analyst Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Biotech Investors Brace as Dems Set to Take Stage in First Debate (VRX) (IBB)
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $31 price target on CIENA (NASDAQ: CIEN) following yesterday's upbeat and confident analyst day.
Henderson commented, "Ciena offered an upbeat assessment of its prospects and industry dynamics. Growth appears to be accelerating across most of its key business segments. CY14 should see accelerating demand and CY15 and CY16 look to be the period when the overall Ciena strategy hits the sweet spot in adoption. The market appears to be coming together, with each segment starting to feed into the adjacent areas."
Shares of CIENA closed at $22.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price target on Heartware (HTWR) Following Concerns Surrounding MVAD
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee CRT Upgrades Genesco (GCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!