Needham & Company Maintains Bullish View on CIENA (CIEN) After Upbeat Analyst Day
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $31 price target on CIENA (NASDAQ: CIEN) following yesterday's upbeat and confident analyst day.
Henderson commented, "Ciena offered an upbeat assessment of its prospects and industry dynamics. Growth appears to be accelerating across most of its key business segments. CY14 should see accelerating demand and CY15 and CY16 look to be the period when the overall Ciena strategy hits the sweet spot in adoption. The market appears to be coming together, with each segment starting to feed into the adjacent areas."
Shares of CIENA closed at $22.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daktronics (DAKT) Miss Mostly due to Outdoor Live Events Business; Needham & Company Cuts Price Target to $9.50
- Mizuho Securities Encouraged by Improving Retail Trends for Guess? (GES); Raises Price Target to $19
- RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on HP, Inc. (HPQ) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!