Needham & Company Maintains Bullish View on CIENA (CIEN) After Upbeat Analyst Day
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $31 price target on CIENA (NASDAQ: CIEN) following yesterday's upbeat and confident analyst day.
Henderson commented, "Ciena offered an upbeat assessment of its prospects and industry dynamics. Growth appears to be accelerating across most of its key business segments. CY14 should see accelerating demand and CY15 and CY16 look to be the period when the overall Ciena strategy hits the sweet spot in adoption. The market appears to be coming together, with each segment starting to feed into the adjacent areas."
Shares of CIENA closed at $22.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Stifel Reiterates Buy Following Carnival Corp's (CCL) Strong 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!