Needham & Company Maintains Bullish View on CIENA (CIEN) After Upbeat Analyst Day
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $31 price target on CIENA (NASDAQ: CIEN) following yesterday's upbeat and confident analyst day.
Henderson commented, "Ciena offered an upbeat assessment of its prospects and industry dynamics. Growth appears to be accelerating across most of its key business segments. CY14 should see accelerating demand and CY15 and CY16 look to be the period when the overall Ciena strategy hits the sweet spot in adoption. The market appears to be coming together, with each segment starting to feed into the adjacent areas."
Shares of CIENA closed at $22.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cypress Semi (CY) PT Lifted to $20 at Needham & Company
- MasterCard (MA) PT Raised to $108 at Piper Jaffray Ahead of Q4 Earnings
- Crown Castle (CCI) PT, Estimates Raised at Canaccord Genuity Following Q4 Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!