Needham & Company Downgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Hold; Upside to Estimates Appears Priced In
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) from Buy to Hold, saying upside appears priced in at current levels.
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "IRBT hosted its annual investor day late last week. With the recent strong momentum in the domestic business and in much of its key int'l markets, we were not particularly surprised by mgmt’s confident tone. The fundamentals underpinning IRBT’s home robot business, which now constitutes all of the business, have not been this healthy, in our view, in the last 10 years. We see several areas that could drive upside to numbers in Q4 and 2017. That said, with the stock near an all-time high and at the upper end of its historical valuation range and above our target price, the market appears to have discounted much of this potential good news. As a result, we are moving to Hold from Buy, recognizing that strong tailwinds could still provide further modest upside to the stock over the near term even at current levels."
Shares of iRobot Corporation closed at $53.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!