Needham & Company Downgrades Yahoo! (YHOO) to Hold
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) from Buy to Hold.
Analyst Laura Martin commented, "We are downgrading YHOO to Hold from Buy because: 1) YHOO now trades above our previous $40/share target price; 2) We worry that VZ will walk away or renegotiate its acquisition price lower owing to a 2014 hacking event that YHOO had not disclosed; and 3) We lower our FY16 fundamental outlook and lower estimates."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!