Needham & Company Downgrades Spectranetics (SPNC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC) from Strong Buy to Buy with a price target of $27.00 on valuation.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "We hosted SPNC's CEO, Scott Drake, and COO, Shar Matin, for investor meetings last week. Management was upbeat about Stellarex's ability to take share in the drug-coated balloon (DCB) market and SPNC's ability to sustain strong growth in the base Vascular Intervention business and we come away feeling more positive about the prospects for both. However, we downgrade SPNC to Buy from Strong Buy given its valuation."
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $24.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!