Needham & Company Downgrades Spectranetics (SPNC) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company downgraded Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC) from Strong Buy to Buy with a price target of $27.00 on valuation.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "We hosted SPNC's CEO, Scott Drake, and COO, Shar Matin, for investor meetings last week. Management was upbeat about Stellarex's ability to take share in the drug-coated balloon (DCB) market and SPNC's ability to sustain strong growth in the base Vascular Intervention business and we come away feeling more positive about the prospects for both. However, we downgrade SPNC to Buy from Strong Buy given its valuation."
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $24.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!