Needham & Company Downgrades Rally Software Development (RALY) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Needham & Company downgraded Rally Software Development (NYSE: RALY) from Buy to Hold following weak Q1 results, outlook.
Analyst Michael Huang said, "We are downgrading our rating on RALY to Hold driven primarily by increased uncertainty around underlying sales momentum (especially with new logos) and the intensity of the competitive landscape with a backdrop of reduced SaaS investor risk appetites (especially for those that are notably unprofitable with decelerating trends). While we acknowledge the magnitude of the market opportunity, Rally’s best-in-class positioning to go after this opportunity, the potential for accelerating trends from the 2H of the year through F16, and valuations that we see as favorable, we’d still prefer to see more tangible evidence that trends are stable to improving before getting more constructive on shares."
Shares of Rally Software Development closed at $12.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Westar Energy (WR) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Remains 'Remarkable' Says Macquarie; Target Goes to $118
- Goldman Sachs Lifts Apple (AAPL) Price Target 8% to $124
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!