Needham & Company Downgrades Rally Software Development (RALY) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Needham & Company downgraded Rally Software Development (NYSE: RALY) from Buy to Hold following weak Q1 results, outlook.
Analyst Michael Huang said, "We are downgrading our rating on RALY to Hold driven primarily by increased uncertainty around underlying sales momentum (especially with new logos) and the intensity of the competitive landscape with a backdrop of reduced SaaS investor risk appetites (especially for those that are notably unprofitable with decelerating trends). While we acknowledge the magnitude of the market opportunity, Rally’s best-in-class positioning to go after this opportunity, the potential for accelerating trends from the 2H of the year through F16, and valuations that we see as favorable, we’d still prefer to see more tangible evidence that trends are stable to improving before getting more constructive on shares."
Shares of Rally Software Development closed at $12.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined Following Hewlett-Packard's (HPQ) F2Q Results
- Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) to Neutral
- Wedbush Maintains Outperform following Kirkland's (KIRK) Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!