Needham & Company Downgrades Rally Software Development (RALY) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Nasdaq ends at lowest level since October 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Needham & Company downgraded Rally Software Development (NYSE: RALY) from Buy to Hold following weak Q1 results, outlook.
Analyst Michael Huang said, "We are downgrading our rating on RALY to Hold driven primarily by increased uncertainty around underlying sales momentum (especially with new logos) and the intensity of the competitive landscape with a backdrop of reduced SaaS investor risk appetites (especially for those that are notably unprofitable with decelerating trends). While we acknowledge the magnitude of the market opportunity, Rally’s best-in-class positioning to go after this opportunity, the potential for accelerating trends from the 2H of the year through F16, and valuations that we see as favorable, we’d still prefer to see more tangible evidence that trends are stable to improving before getting more constructive on shares."
Shares of Rally Software Development closed at $12.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inphi Corp's (IPHI) Optical Business Drives Strong 4Q - Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy
- Outerwall's (OUTR) Cash Flows Make it a Private Candidate - B. Riley
- UBS Remains Confident as Beazer Homes (BZH) Remains on Track to Drive Improved Results - Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!