Needham & Company Downgrades Measurement Specialties (MEAS) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan said, "We believe TEL’s planned acquisition of MEAS is a sound strategy for the global connectivity leader as it expands its offering as a solutions provider to both “connect and sense”. The MEAS portfolio will also likely help expand TEL’s strategic efforts in auto (engine/vehicle), internet of things (IoT) & other attractive growth markets. Further, we believe MEAS investors will welcome the deal considering the 10% premium (to 6/18 close) is on top of the stock's healthy 28.5% performance YTD (vs just under 6% for the S&P 500) following a strong run in '13. As we also believe it is unlikely another bidder will step up, we now downgrade our rating on MEAS to Hold."
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $78.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Analog Devices (ADI) PT Raised to $60 at Jefferies
- Infoblox (BLOX) Bullish View Reiterated at Needham & Company Amid 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Standard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!