Needham & Company Downgrades MICROS Systems (MCRS) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/22: (SKYS) (CNET) (CFRX) Higher; (SGOC) (ASPS) (AAMC) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
Needham & Company downgraded MICROS Systems (NASDAQ: MCRS) from Buy to Hold following the takeover by Oracle.
"We believe this is a fair valuation with no likely competing bids, and therefore we are downgrading MCRS shares to HOLD," analyst Mayank Tando said.
Shares of MICROS Systems closed at $65.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Janney Capital Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Neutral
- Cempra (CEMP) PT Raised to $28 at Needham & Company Ahead of Phase 3 Results
- Red Hat (RHT) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company After Strong Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!