Needham & Company Downgrades MICROS Systems (MCRS) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Wall Street dragged down by weak data, Ford results
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Terex (TEX), Confirming 5.1% Stake
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Confirms Burger Restaurant 'Tasty Made'
- Under government pressure, Bank of Japan mulling specific steps for easing: sources
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
Needham & Company downgraded MICROS Systems (NASDAQ: MCRS) from Buy to Hold following the takeover by Oracle.
"We believe this is a fair valuation with no likely competing bids, and therefore we are downgrading MCRS shares to HOLD," analyst Mayank Tando said.
Shares of MICROS Systems closed at $65.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Neutral; Concern About CEO Exit
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $155 at Baird
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Following 2Q Beat-and-Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!