Needham & Company Downgrades MICROS Systems (MCRS) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Needham & Company downgraded MICROS Systems (NASDAQ: MCRS) from Buy to Hold following the takeover by Oracle.
"We believe this is a fair valuation with no likely competing bids, and therefore we are downgrading MCRS shares to HOLD," analyst Mayank Tando said.
Shares of MICROS Systems closed at $65.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Trevena (TRVN) Following Positive TRV130 Results
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Bazaarvoice (BV) Following 1Q16 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!