Needham & Company Downgrades MICROS Systems (MCRS) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Needham & Company downgraded MICROS Systems (NASDAQ: MCRS) from Buy to Hold following the takeover by Oracle.
"We believe this is a fair valuation with no likely competing bids, and therefore we are downgrading MCRS shares to HOLD," analyst Mayank Tando said.
Shares of MICROS Systems closed at $65.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on IPG Photonics (IPGP) After Meeting with Industry Players
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Realogy (RLGY) PT, Estimates Lowered at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!