Needham & Company Downgrades MICROS Systems (MCRS) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/22: (PSMI) (MSN) (PRKR) Higher; (ZBB) (BORN) (RGSE) Lower
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Needham & Company downgraded MICROS Systems (NASDAQ: MCRS) from Buy to Hold following the takeover by Oracle.
"We believe this is a fair valuation with no likely competing bids, and therefore we are downgrading MCRS shares to HOLD," analyst Mayank Tando said.
Shares of MICROS Systems closed at $65.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Downgrades Valley Financial (VYFC) to Neutral
- KeyBanc Downgrades Perry Ellis (PERY) to Hold
- GameStop (GME) PT Bumped at Baird Following Q2 Next Gen Hardware and Market Share Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!