Needham & Company Downgrades MICROS Systems (MCRS) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Needham & Company downgraded MICROS Systems (NASDAQ: MCRS) from Buy to Hold following the takeover by Oracle.
"We believe this is a fair valuation with no likely competing bids, and therefore we are downgrading MCRS shares to HOLD," analyst Mayank Tando said.
Shares of MICROS Systems closed at $65.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) PT Lifted to $160 at Needham & Company on 'Very Strong' Q2
- Jefferies Downgrades KBR, Inc. (KBR) to Hold
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) PT Raised to $165 at Piper Jaffray on 'Impressive' Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!