Needham & Company Downgrades MICROS Systems (MCRS) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Needham & Company downgraded MICROS Systems (NASDAQ: MCRS) from Buy to Hold following the takeover by Oracle.
"We believe this is a fair valuation with no likely competing bids, and therefore we are downgrading MCRS shares to HOLD," analyst Mayank Tando said.
Shares of MICROS Systems closed at $65.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Numbers Lowered at Needham & Company But Top Rating Maintained
- Deutsche Bank Doesn't See Evidence of Inflection in Macau; Wynn Resorts (WYNN), MGM (MGM) Maintained at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades W.R. Berkley (WRB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!