Needham & Company Downgrades Jabil Circuit (JBL) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company downgraded Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) from Buy to Hold, saying F17 is unlikely to be a robust year.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan commented, ": As we indicated in our 9/20 preview note, we were cautious heading into JBL's earnings call as we view the AAPL business (24% customer) to be the key variable that influences the current path. The overall share position and relationship with AAPL seems consistent and healthy, but the magnitude of customer sell-through (and JBL's lack of large incremental investments) creates the big question for F17 growth. On the positive side, we believe Nypro and EMS are doing well and will provide at least some offsets while JBL remains committed to repurchase efforts to return up to $1B to shareholders through F18. Given that JBL has now effectively hit our prior target and our fairly muted outlook (not to be interpreted as negative) for the next 12mos, we are downgrading to Hold and see shares as appropriately valued at present."
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- UPDATE: UBS Raises Jabil Circuit (JBL) to 'Buy' Ahead of Q4 Results
- Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT To $115 - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!