Needham & Company Downgrades Datalink Corporation (DTLK) to Hold Following Takeover
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company downgraded Datalink Corporation (NASDAQ: DTLK) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by Insight Enterprises for $11.25/share.
"We do not expect the company to receive additional bidders above the Insight acquisition price. Further, we expect the transaction to close in 1Q17 without any regulatory issues," analyst Richard Kugele said.
Shares of Datalink Corporation closed at $9.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
- Jefferies Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades CSX (CSX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!