Needham & Company Downgrades Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) from Strong Buy to Buy with a price target of $43.00 (from $52.00).
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Cornerstone reported a strong 3Q revenue and EPS beat with inline billings, but lowered 4Q estimates on f(x) concerns that are elongating sales and another restructuring of the high end of its mid-market sales team that is expected to disrupt some sales. We are downgrading from our top pick and Strong Buy Rating to a Buy rating to reflect near term stock volatility expected around a less certain deal environment and optically lower revenue growth year in 2017. We believe long term fundamentals of a favorable competitive environment, well positioned product, strong end market demand, and rapidly improving profitability are well intact which likely drives the stock higher once these abnormal short term sales pressures subside."
Shares of Cornerstone OnDemand closed at $39.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!