Needham & Company Downgrades Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company downgraded Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) from Strong Buy to Buy with a price target of $43.00 (from $52.00).
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Cornerstone reported a strong 3Q revenue and EPS beat with inline billings, but lowered 4Q estimates on f(x) concerns that are elongating sales and another restructuring of the high end of its mid-market sales team that is expected to disrupt some sales. We are downgrading from our top pick and Strong Buy Rating to a Buy rating to reflect near term stock volatility expected around a less certain deal environment and optically lower revenue growth year in 2017. We believe long term fundamentals of a favorable competitive environment, well positioned product, strong end market demand, and rapidly improving profitability are well intact which likely drives the stock higher once these abnormal short term sales pressures subside."
Shares of Cornerstone OnDemand closed at $39.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!