Needham & Company Downgrades Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) to Hold on Pending Takeover
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Needham & Company downgraded Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by Lundbeck at $6.44 per share (~$530M) with up to $1.50 per share (~$128M) in contingent payments.
"Given share price appreciation and our expectation that there will not be offers from other companies, we are downgrading to HOLD," analyst Alan Carr said.
Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics closed at $6.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Hold
- Ulta Salon (ULTA): ECommerce Could Add Another Leg Of Growth - Nomura
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!