Needham & Company Downgrades Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) to Hold on Pending Takeover
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Needham & Company downgraded Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by Lundbeck at $6.44 per share (~$530M) with up to $1.50 per share (~$128M) in contingent payments.
"Given share price appreciation and our expectation that there will not be offers from other companies, we are downgrading to HOLD," analyst Alan Carr said.
Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics closed at $6.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Faro Technologies (FARO) to Hold Amid 'Ugly' Preannouncement
- Fossil (FOSL) Numbers Sliced at Sterne Agee CRT on U.S./Europe Trends, FX and Apple Watch
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lifted at Wedbush Into Q1 Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!