Needham & Company Downgrades Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) to Hold on Pending Takeover
- Wall St. falls on growth fears, oil decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
Needham & Company downgraded Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by Lundbeck at $6.44 per share (~$530M) with up to $1.50 per share (~$128M) in contingent payments.
"Given share price appreciation and our expectation that there will not be offers from other companies, we are downgrading to HOLD," analyst Alan Carr said.
Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics closed at $6.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades On Deck Capital (ONDK) to Hold
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) Following 4Q
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Pacira Pharma (PCRX); Sights Conservatism
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!