Needham & Company Downgrades Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) to Hold on Pending Takeover
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company downgraded Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by Lundbeck at $6.44 per share (~$530M) with up to $1.50 per share (~$128M) in contingent payments.
"Given share price appreciation and our expectation that there will not be offers from other companies, we are downgrading to HOLD," analyst Alan Carr said.
Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics closed at $6.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!