Needham & Company Downgrades Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) to Hold on Pending Takeover
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
Needham & Company downgraded Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by Lundbeck at $6.44 per share (~$530M) with up to $1.50 per share (~$128M) in contingent payments.
"Given share price appreciation and our expectation that there will not be offers from other companies, we are downgrading to HOLD," analyst Alan Carr said.
Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics closed at $6.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Capstone Turbine (CPST) Facing 'Numerous Challenges', Northland Cuts to Market Perform
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Towers Watson (TW) Following Further Analysis of Willis Merger
- Roth Capital Cuts Price Target on Franklin Covey (FC) Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!