Needham & Company Downgrades Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) to Hold on Pending Takeover
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Needham & Company downgraded Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) from Buy to Hold after the company agreed to be acquired by Lundbeck at $6.44 per share (~$530M) with up to $1.50 per share (~$128M) in contingent payments.
"Given share price appreciation and our expectation that there will not be offers from other companies, we are downgrading to HOLD," analyst Alan Carr said.
Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics closed at $6.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: CRT Capital Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Parker-Hannifin (PH) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!