Needham & Company Downgrades Cempra, Inc. (CEMP) to Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company downgraded Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) from Buy to Hold.
Analyst Alan Carr commented, "We are downgrading to HOLD (was BUY). We believe core asset Solithera will ultimately be approved by FDA and therefore has inherent value. However, we expect minimal stock movement up from current levels until either turnover in management and/ or regulatory approval. Given manufacturing concerns raised in Oct 2016, we believe the latter is unlikely until 2H17. Investors comfortable w/ a longer time horizon through 2H17 into 2018 may therefore benefit from owning the stock, but we also believe there is a cap to upside if current management is still in place at that time."
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $6.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Alan Carr
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!