Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) to $25; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating on SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG), and cut the price target to $25.00 (from $28.00), following SPI meeting. While the market is still growing, general consensus is that installation growth in 2016 will come down to 10-20% YoY vs. 50%+ in 2016.
Analyst Edwin Mok commented, "Given the moderating growth of the U.S. residential market, we were not surprised by the slight cautious tone on near-term demand at our meeting with SEDG at the Solar Power International conference. We believe SEDG is executing well given the environment in both driving cost down and winning incremental share. Longer term, we continue to see commercial and selected international markets as growth drivers. After trimming our estimates, the stock looks undervalued at an ex-cash P/E of just 7x given SEDG's solid profitability and strong market position. Therefore, we maintain our Buy but lower our PT to $25 (from $28)."
Shares of SolarEdge Technologies closed at $16.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!