Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) to $25; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating on SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG), and cut the price target to $25.00 (from $28.00), following SPI meeting. While the market is still growing, general consensus is that installation growth in 2016 will come down to 10-20% YoY vs. 50%+ in 2016.
Analyst Edwin Mok commented, "Given the moderating growth of the U.S. residential market, we were not surprised by the slight cautious tone on near-term demand at our meeting with SEDG at the Solar Power International conference. We believe SEDG is executing well given the environment in both driving cost down and winning incremental share. Longer term, we continue to see commercial and selected international markets as growth drivers. After trimming our estimates, the stock looks undervalued at an ex-cash P/E of just 7x given SEDG's solid profitability and strong market position. Therefore, we maintain our Buy but lower our PT to $25 (from $28)."
Shares of SolarEdge Technologies closed at $16.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!