Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on HealthStream (HSTM) to $28 Following 3Q
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating on HealthStream (NASDAQ: HSTM), and cut the price target to $28.00 (from $32.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. HSTM’s workforce solutions segment grew 4.6% Y/Y, driven by elevated demand for the resuscitation suite which continues to exceed internal expectations. Revenues were negatively impacted by customers switching to a lower cost e-survey product versus the higher cost telephony based survey.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "HSTM's 3Q call highlighted a company whose sales execution is above expectations but product transitions and implementation delays should pressure FY17 revenue growth. Workforce Solutions segment commentary, its largest by revenue, remains above expectations, led by its Resuscitation product. However, two top five customers began switching from HSTM's high-cost telephony surveys to lower cost e-surveys with higher margin, and this transition period could pressure revenue growth through 4Q17. Coupled with implementation delays in Provider Solutions (which have sold well), we are reducing our FY17 revenue estimates by $7mm to reflect the near term optics. While we continue to like the business and laud recent sales execution, we reduce our PT to $28, believing the reduced growth assumptions pressure valuation in the near-term."
Shares of HealthStream closed at $24.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!