Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII), and cut the price target to $56.00 (from $58.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues increased 7% to $245.6M, at the low end of guidance of $245- $250M and below consensus $247M. Non-GAAP EPS $0.58 was at the high end of guidance of $0.55- $0.60 and in line with consensus' $0.58. EFI guided to revenue growth of 5-7% in Q4 to $270M-$275M, vs. consensus of $274M. Non-GAAP EPS was guided to $0.71- $0.76, vs. consensus' $0.76 estimate.
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "EFI after the market close yesterday posted Q3 results that were largely in-line, as revenues grew 7% y/o/y, while EPS were in line with Street expectations. The performance was driven by 17% growth in the Industrial Inkjet business and 25% growth in productivity software. The legacy Fiery business, was down a larger than expected 15% y/o/y, owing to lower orders from a major partner (believed to be Xerox). The high-end of Q4 guidance met consensus but were below our more aggressive Q4 expectations as weakness in the Fiery business with this major partner is likely to persist through the end of the year. That said, we remain optimistic about EFI’s growth prospects in 2017, including its entry into the corrugated packaging printing market with the new Nozomi platform. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $43.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!