Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Cognizant (CTSH) to $65 Following 3Q
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH), and cut the price target to $65.00 (from $68.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue rose 8.4% Y/Y to $3.45 billion, in-line with consensus. CTSH posted $0.86 in EPS, a penny above the Street.
Analyst Mayank Tandon commented, "While CTSH's 3Q results were broadly in line with the Street, management tightened the FY16 guidance range lower to reflect currency headwinds and persistent pressure on discretionary spending. CTSH also provided an update on the ongoing internal investigation related to potential improper payments that were made in relation to Indian facilities. We were encouraged to hear the ongoing investigation has not had a material impact on business momentum and CTSH's win rate remains consistently high. We are fine tuning our outlook lower to reflect the industry-wide cyclical pressures, but remain confident that CTSH's competitive positioning remains strong. We maintain our BUY rating but lower our target to $65."
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $52.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!