Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Cognizant (CTSH) to $65 Following 3Q
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH), and cut the price target to $65.00 (from $68.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue rose 8.4% Y/Y to $3.45 billion, in-line with consensus. CTSH posted $0.86 in EPS, a penny above the Street.
Analyst Mayank Tandon commented, "While CTSH's 3Q results were broadly in line with the Street, management tightened the FY16 guidance range lower to reflect currency headwinds and persistent pressure on discretionary spending. CTSH also provided an update on the ongoing internal investigation related to potential improper payments that were made in relation to Indian facilities. We were encouraged to hear the ongoing investigation has not had a material impact on business momentum and CTSH's win rate remains consistently high. We are fine tuning our outlook lower to reflect the industry-wide cyclical pressures, but remain confident that CTSH's competitive positioning remains strong. We maintain our BUY rating but lower our target to $65."
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $52.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!