Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Futures up as China fears ease; U.S. private jobs data eyed
- Upcoming Star Wars Events Provides Catalyst for Target (TGT), Piper Jaffray Says
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yelp (YELP) on Watch Amid Chatter
- Needham & Company Sees 'Solid' Upcoming Results for CIENA (CIEN)
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Trevena (TRVN) Following Positive TRV130 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!