Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yelp (YELP) Gains as Analyst Says Share Conversion Makes Takeover 'Easier', 'More Likely'
- Needham & Company Starts Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFII) at Buy
- Rice Energy (RICE): Consolidating Marcellus With Vantage Acquisition - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!