Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&W Seed (SANW) to Buy DuPont Pioneer's Alfalfa Production and Research Facility Assets
- Red Hat (RHT) PT Raised to $75 at Credit Suisse
- ACE Limited (ACE) to Acquire Fireman's Fund HNW Personal Lines Unit from Allianz in $365M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!