Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Starts Yelp (YELP) at Hold
- VMware (VMW) PT Trimmed at Oppenheimer Amid 'Mixed' Q3
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lifted to $48 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!