Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): Adcetris Could Become a Blockbuster - Needham
- Yelp (YELP) Investor Meeting Highlights Growth Opportunites; PT to $34 - Needham & Company
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS): Cutting PT to $10 - Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!