Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Raising PT to $86 - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!