Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Shareholders Approve Mergers (KMP) (EPB)
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Settles with FCA Regarding GFI Group (GFIG) Stake
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Raised to $84 at Summit Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!