Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Columbia Property Trust (CXP) at Sell
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades CARBO Ceramics Inc. (CRR) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!