Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Black Diamond (BDE) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Duke Realty (DRE) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Family Dollar Stores Inc. (FDO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!