Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) to Acquire Cimatron (CIMT) for $8.97/Share
- UPDATE: Nomura Securities Upgrades BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) to Buy Amid Prosensa Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!