Needham & Company Comments on Yelp (YELP) Amid Priceline/OpenTable Deal
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice commented on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) following Priceline’s bid to acquire OpenTable and expects Yelp to trade up on the news.
"We estimate that the $103/share offer price, places OpenTable’s EV/Sales for 2015 at 9x compared to Yelp’s 2015 EV/Sales multiple of 8x," he notes.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $93 on Yelp.
Shares of Yelp closed at $65.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
- Tesla (TSLA) on Watch After Filing Form S-4 Discussing Cash Raise by Year End
- Agrium (AGU) calls active on report in merger talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!