Needham & Company Bullish View Reiterated at Gigaton (GIMO) Following 9 for 9 Beat and Raise
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $58 price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) following 9 for 9 'beat and raise'.
Henderson commented, "Gigamon simply continues to deliver. Its now Beat and raised 9 quarters in a row. This one was particularly notable as it was driven by 55% Product sales growth, 42% growth in Enterprise 117% growth in Federal with 80% of that due to Security related buying. Further two major announcements amplified the good news. First, they announced a major Tier 1 win in Service Provider (AT&T). Second, they acknowledged this is designed not only for NFV but also cloud service integration. We are again solidly increasing estimates, and we still see plenty of upside."
Shares of Gigamon closed at $47.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!