Needham & Company Bullish View Reiterated at Gigaton (GIMO) Following 9 for 9 Beat and Raise
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $58 price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) following 9 for 9 'beat and raise'.
Henderson commented, "Gigamon simply continues to deliver. Its now Beat and raised 9 quarters in a row. This one was particularly notable as it was driven by 55% Product sales growth, 42% growth in Enterprise 117% growth in Federal with 80% of that due to Security related buying. Further two major announcements amplified the good news. First, they announced a major Tier 1 win in Service Provider (AT&T). Second, they acknowledged this is designed not only for NFV but also cloud service integration. We are again solidly increasing estimates, and we still see plenty of upside."
Shares of Gigamon closed at $47.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Following Call with Management
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!