Needham & Company Boosts PT on Lam Research (LRCX) to $115 Following KLA-Tencor Merger Termination
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The firm commented today,
We reiterate our Buy on LRCX and raise our PT from $105 to $115, after it and KLAC terminated the proposed merger after trying to win regulatory approval for almost 12 months, citing a block from the DOJ. With the 3rd delay of the transaction announced in August, investors are increasingly concerned that the deal would break, and as a result, the stock is up this morning. We see the news to be ultimately positive for LRCX as management can now focus its effort on its growth strategies. With strengthened industry demand and technologies inflections (3D NAND, multi-patterning, FinFET, & WLP) driving increased demand for LRCX's etch/deposition equipment, we see a strong 2017 ahead and expect the stock to continue to grind higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!