Needham & Company Boosts PT on Lam Research (LRCX) to $115 Following KLA-Tencor Merger Termination
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The firm commented today,
We reiterate our Buy on LRCX and raise our PT from $105 to $115, after it and KLAC terminated the proposed merger after trying to win regulatory approval for almost 12 months, citing a block from the DOJ. With the 3rd delay of the transaction announced in August, investors are increasingly concerned that the deal would break, and as a result, the stock is up this morning. We see the news to be ultimately positive for LRCX as management can now focus its effort on its growth strategies. With strengthened industry demand and technologies inflections (3D NAND, multi-patterning, FinFET, & WLP) driving increased demand for LRCX's etch/deposition equipment, we see a strong 2017 ahead and expect the stock to continue to grind higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!