Needham & Company Boosts PT on Lam Research (LRCX) to $115 Following KLA-Tencor Merger Termination
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The firm commented today,
We reiterate our Buy on LRCX and raise our PT from $105 to $115, after it and KLAC terminated the proposed merger after trying to win regulatory approval for almost 12 months, citing a block from the DOJ. With the 3rd delay of the transaction announced in August, investors are increasingly concerned that the deal would break, and as a result, the stock is up this morning. We see the news to be ultimately positive for LRCX as management can now focus its effort on its growth strategies. With strengthened industry demand and technologies inflections (3D NAND, multi-patterning, FinFET, & WLP) driving increased demand for LRCX's etch/deposition equipment, we see a strong 2017 ahead and expect the stock to continue to grind higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX (CSX) PT Raised to $51 at Citi as Hunter Harrison Makes Moves
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!