Needham & Company Assumes ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) at Buy
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company assumes coverage on ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "We assume coverage of ChannelAdvisor with a Buy rating and a $16 price target. We believe ECOM is well positioned to benefit from long-term secular growth within ecommerce retail sales as retailers and brands seek new technology solutions to improve sales through any number of possible online channels. We believe this benefit will come through an industry-leading channel enablement platform that customers will seek not only to upgrade aging technology infrastructures that often cannot meet customer fulfillment needs of today’s omni-channel environment, but also to meet ecommerce growth expectations of 20% annually over the next four years. We believe ECOM is at the forefront of this evolution with expectations of FY17 growth acceleration, and we see the current 2.0x EV/FY17 revenues valuation as an attractive entry point."
Shares of ChannelAdvisor closed at $12.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!