Needham & Company Assumes ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) at Buy
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company assumes coverage on ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "We assume coverage of ChannelAdvisor with a Buy rating and a $16 price target. We believe ECOM is well positioned to benefit from long-term secular growth within ecommerce retail sales as retailers and brands seek new technology solutions to improve sales through any number of possible online channels. We believe this benefit will come through an industry-leading channel enablement platform that customers will seek not only to upgrade aging technology infrastructures that often cannot meet customer fulfillment needs of today’s omni-channel environment, but also to meet ecommerce growth expectations of 20% annually over the next four years. We believe ECOM is at the forefront of this evolution with expectations of FY17 growth acceleration, and we see the current 2.0x EV/FY17 revenues valuation as an attractive entry point."
Shares of ChannelAdvisor closed at $12.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!