Natural Grocers (NGVC) PT Trimmed to $14 at Jefferies
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Christopher Mandeville trimmed his price target on Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC) to $14.00 (from $15.00) but maintained a Buy rating following Q4 results that missed although guidance looks 'manageable'.
Mandeville commented, "4Q16 EBITDA/EPS was modestly weak on better comps but elevated expenses. F17 guidance appears prudent (bracketed cons.) and we applaud mgmt.'s decision to scale back unit growth given a difficult op. environment. Though QTD trends have gotten off on the wrong foot, we are hopeful that improved mkting efforts and easier compares should allow comps to accel thru F17. At just 5.7x EV/EBITDA, we remain advocates for this small cap value play with a 10% EBITDA CAGR."
The firm trimmed FY 2016 EPS from $0.57 to $0.52.
Shares of Natural Grocers closed at $11.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!