Natural Grocers (NGVC) PT Trimmed to $14 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Christopher Mandeville trimmed his price target on Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC) to $14.00 (from $15.00) but maintained a Buy rating following Q4 results that missed although guidance looks 'manageable'.
Mandeville commented, "4Q16 EBITDA/EPS was modestly weak on better comps but elevated expenses. F17 guidance appears prudent (bracketed cons.) and we applaud mgmt.'s decision to scale back unit growth given a difficult op. environment. Though QTD trends have gotten off on the wrong foot, we are hopeful that improved mkting efforts and easier compares should allow comps to accel thru F17. At just 5.7x EV/EBITDA, we remain advocates for this small cap value play with a 10% EBITDA CAGR."
The firm trimmed FY 2016 EPS from $0.57 to $0.52.
Shares of Natural Grocers closed at $11.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!