National CineMedia (NCMI) Olympic Headwinds Temporarily Impact Results - B.Riley
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
B. Riley analyst, Eric Wold, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI) after Q2 results from National CineMedia (NCMI) were only slightly below RILY and consensus expectations were still within guidance ranges. It became clear that shifting ad dollars around the Olympics and the Q3/Q4 slate were negatively impacting the 2016 outlook as the company’s local/regional sales directors ramp up their contributions.
NCMI was unable to work through its headwinds as demand/CPM trends strengthened, but the analyst remains optimistic ahead of the 2017+ multi-year box office up-cycle as these issues seem very short-term and are not an indication of any change in long-term underlying demand for in-theater advertising.
The analyst is reducing his 2016/2017 estimates, but maintaining his Buy rating with a reduced price target of $18.75 (down from $20.00). The shares also have an attractive 5.5% dividend yield.
Shares of National CineMedia closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!