National CineMedia (NCMI) Olympic Headwinds Temporarily Impact Results - B.Riley
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley analyst, Eric Wold, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI) after Q2 results from National CineMedia (NCMI) were only slightly below RILY and consensus expectations were still within guidance ranges. It became clear that shifting ad dollars around the Olympics and the Q3/Q4 slate were negatively impacting the 2016 outlook as the company’s local/regional sales directors ramp up their contributions.
NCMI was unable to work through its headwinds as demand/CPM trends strengthened, but the analyst remains optimistic ahead of the 2017+ multi-year box office up-cycle as these issues seem very short-term and are not an indication of any change in long-term underlying demand for in-theater advertising.
The analyst is reducing his 2016/2017 estimates, but maintaining his Buy rating with a reduced price target of $18.75 (down from $20.00). The shares also have an attractive 5.5% dividend yield.
Shares of National CineMedia closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!